Vertabase 5.7 Updates Include Charts, Graphs as well as Significant Updates for Daily Tasks, View Project, Global Reports, Time Usage Report, Business Intelligence Dashboard and Project Progress Indicator
We continue to listen to your feedback and to deliver results.
Our new version of Vertabase has arrived and it is even more tailored to you – to each and every one of you. The newest iteration of the Vertabase 5 – Series, 5.7, raises the bar. Now you can use even more summary charts, interactive clickable graphs, cleaner and expanded displays and a new Business Intelligence Dashboard.
Check out a brief summary of the new updates:
New Charts-The Daily Task List and View Project pages now have charts providing a quick visual display of key status indicators for tasks.
- Task Status chart. A pie chart on the Daily Task List and View Project pages with overall totals for tasks that are due today, in progress, late, completed late or upcoming.
- Top 5 Tasks by Actual Hours. A horizontal bar chart on the Daily Task List page showing tasks with the most hours worked. Clicking a task name jumps to more detailed information about the task on the Daily Task List page.
- Project Percent Complete. A gauge chart on the View Project page displaying the project percent complete.
Daily Task List Page Updates-The Daily Task List page has been redesigned with new charts and a focus on task management. A new task status filter is available to bring focus to tasks that are late, due today, in progress or upcoming. Re-sort the task list with a single click. A pie chart displaying task status totals provides a snapshot of task health. A new bar chart showing the Top Tasks by Actual Hours allows you to quickly jump to tasks in the list by clicking the task names. The total count of tasks in the list and task notes are clearly displayed. The list is now easier to read, manage and update with the new design.
- Task Status and Top 5 Tasks by Actual Hours charts
- Redesigned layout with focus on tasks
- Filter options
- Easier sort options
- Total number of tasks is displayed
- Task Status is displayed
- Notes displayed directly on the page for easy viewing
Redesigned Global Report Graphs-Global Project, Resource Allocation, Time Usage, Global Budget and Global Expense charts have updated graphs. These graphs offer a cleaner layout, display of report data and direct download of a PNG image of the graph for printing or email.
Project and Budget pie charts are clickable. Clicking the chart filters and updates the main report page with new results. Generating new charts from updated results makes drilling down to finer detail quick and easy.
- Cleaner layout
- Display of chart figures
- Project and Budget charts offer drill-down or filtering options
- Download PNG image of graphs with single click icon
Global Project Report Graphs-Project Health and Project Percent Complete offer clickable pie charts to drill-down or filter search results. Filtered results can generate new charts for refining detail.
Global Budget Report Graphs-Budget Status Graph and Project Price offer clickable pie charts to drill-down or filter search results. Filtered results can generate new charts for refining detail.
New Time Usage Report Filter-A new Display filter offers the option to display the summary Totals Only view or the detailed Expanded View on the results page. This setting can be saved when creating report templates and sending PDF reports for scheduled email delivery.
Business Intelligence Dashboard-The Vertabase Business Intelligence Dashboard offers a powerful and flexible graphical display of project information. Interactive charts and graphs provide a comprehensive overview of key performance indicators.
- Take a visual snapshot of project status
- Use default or custom dashboards
- Save multiple custom dashboard settings
- Print dashboards for use in documents or presentations
- Auto-complete search feature facilitates finding dashboards
- Launch global project, time, budget and expense reports
- Filter dashboard data using global project reports
- View dashboard data filters
- Share dashboards with other Vertabase users
- Configure any dashboard as your default
- Display bar chart project data grouped by client and portfolio
- Quickly assess project groups with the Project
- Health and Project Progress indicators
- Review and retrace dashboard views with Back and Forward options
Project Progress Indicator-A new project performance indicator related to project health. The Business Intelligence Dashboard displays Project Progress as a pie chart with overall totals for projects that are late, off schedule and on schedule. Late projects are those whose delivery date is in the past. Projects on or off schedule follow the existing schedule health indicator. The schedule health indicators are based upon the status of critical tasks. Projects belonging to the “N/A” category are either warehoused or do not have a schedule.